We are all defined by our upbringing, perspectives and circumstances. In a highly competitive world. people have evolved into insensitivity in order to get ahead. Our fulfillment in and contentment with our lives will only manifest when we begin to accept fundamental truths and live an authentic, unapologetic, shame free life. Once we master the art of self-acceptance, success will naturally follow.
- The world is unfair, accept it
- Be unapologetic and adamant about your identity
- Change yourself first before attempting to change the world (“Yesterday, I was clever so I tried to change the world; Today I am wise, so I am changing myself”-Rumi)
- Know the difference between Skill and Talent
- Refuse to play the petty competition game
- Identify hurdlers, find friends
- Know when to press the reset button
- Avoid distractions. Tune out the noise
- Maintain your integrity. Given the choice between what is popular and what is right, choose what is truthful
- Give yourself permission to accept your imperfections and love you anyway.
Naa Tsotsoo Soyoo I’s Bio:
Naa Tsotsoo Soyoo I is a multi award winning Queen from Jamestown in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana.
She is a fearlessly vocal change advocate, and has been invited globally to speak at major platforms on social and cultural topics, often educating, generating debate and challenging entrenched thinking.
Naa Tsotsoo Soyoo I is a key leader of the Global African community, holding positions with some of the strategic organisations pushing the agenda for Diaspora Cohesion and change across the continent. She is Matron of the Global Visionary Women Network and Founder of the Ten Talents Networks, promoting wholistic education by identifying and developing natural talent.
A mother of two, an entrepreneur and philanthropist, Naa Tsotsoo Soyoo I is a born leader who lives her leadership by example based on the principles of courage, integrity, authenticity, humility, wisdom.
Dubbed ‘The Dynamic Queen’ this is a woman who is just as comfortable wandering through the corridors of power one day and the streets of some of the most deprived communities the next!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/naatsotsoo.soyooi
Twitter Handler: @naasoyoo