BASIC WEBINAR GUIDELINE FOR A FABULOUS & SMOOTH WEBINAR SESSION
BEFORE : 48 Hours Before Your Session
Please ensure the following items and request for changes are sent to us in no less than 48 hours before your session starts.
- Your presentation materials – PowerPoint file (or other format)
- Changes or updates on your short intro
- Poll questions (you can list up to 5 responses/answers)
- Frequently asked question you would like the host to ask you during the session
Please send any of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org (no less than 48 hours before your session).
DURING : On the Day of Your Session
- Please REBOOT your computer to clear out any unnecessary processes.
- Please arrive 30 MINUTES before your session. This will be very much appreciated.
- You simply need to have your SLIDES OPEN on your computer desktop; your slides will display from your computer. If you have arranged another format we have a note of it.
AFTER : How Luminate Supports You After Your Session
If you have any complimentary products or services for the participants, you may announce it at the end of your session; Luminate will do that if it slips your mind. Any details and links to your offers will be stated in your very own presenter’s page at Luminate. To access your presenter’s page, please visit http://summit.wibws.com/presenters, click the “Read More” link after your short bio.
If you have any questions about webinars, please go to Amazon and find Sherrie Rose’s book on webinars (The Webinar Way). This book has great tips for your presentation.
Luminate thank you for your contribution, and we look forward to create collaborative partnership and to achieve our mission of “World Peace Through Business” with you.
Luminate is thrilled to welcome the PARTNERS for the 2nd annual event.
Our partners have given aspiring women entrepreneurs, access to the summit, a platform where they can express their purpose, joy and love in the work they do, while learning to fully embrace the core of their femininity: HEART & SOUL.
This is an excellent way to pay it forward in supporting women entrepreneurs in the arena of women’s business and entrepreneurial advancement. There are many ways your and your organization can contribute and participate as a WEWorld Summit Partner; it is absolutely a marvelous way for your company to achieve its corporate social responsibility and global citizenship goals.
To find out more how you can get involved, contact us at email@example.com