TOPIC: A primer on how to step into the spotlight, what it takes to be on TV or radio and how to beat out your competition. It will be loaded with real-life examples and lessons from a successful television producer’s perspective, versus someone in marketing, public relations or a self-proclaimed expert. Highlights include:
- Why the media has such a high failure rate.
- The advantages and disadvantages of media
- How to find television resources/opportunities
- Top 10 tips on media etiquette
- What you should have if you want to beat out your competition
- How you should act if you want to have longevity